Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sea Beach Decorate ...



This is my new apartment furniture (will be in a couple of weeks anyway). My colors are black and sea foam. My favorite addition to the room is this wooden block letter sign I found at an antique shop with my mom that says "BEACH." It probably seems like I'm obsessed with my last name - but it is who I am and I will only have it until I'm married one day. So I figure I should appreciate it now, right? Moving on though. I don't know why but I absolutely love to decorate. Which is probably why I dream to write for a magazine such as Real Simple. Just wanted to share the new space with everyone. I also found some pictures at Target to go with what I already have, so I think all I have left for the living room is to find an end table, curtains and maybe a rug.











1 comments:

Unknown said...

cute! i can't wait to come down and help you decorate, but it looks like you are not going ot need any help! :)