Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fruit Pizza

So one thing I really want to do as I move into my own apt. is to learn to cook. My friend Mimi introduced me to a slice of heaven yesterday so I am naming this my first recipe for my new place. It is absolutely delicious, especially with some crisp white wine (out of a box I might add). I know this isn't technically cooking, but it's a start right? One thing that has always been a huge source of pleasure for me is food. So I figure now is as good a time as any to learn to make good food for myself. So fruit pizza it is! Directions: (knowing me I will forget if I don't write it down) Puff Pastry cut into 9 squares. 1 container whip cream blended with a 1/2 container of whipped cream cheese and 1/2 cup of powedered sugar. Sliced fruit (strawberries, raspberries, kiwi and apricots). Yes I know it's very easy. I like easy, and I like treating myself to sweet, refreshing food. So this one is a keeper =)

0 comments: