Sunday, August 24, 2008

Long Time Gone

Well it's been over a month since my last blog but I wanted to put up some pics of how the apartment turned out and also some updates on my life.
First, I never thought a change of residence could change the way I live and my happiness but I have enjoyed life more this past month or so than I ever have. First, living on my own was on my 50 before 50 List. It sounds silly, but I'm very proud of the place. It's just things, but it's all mine. I couldn't have completed decorating and everything without the help of my parents and best friend. Anyway it's just funny how much I've come to love home. I especially love coming home, sitting on my comfy couch and watching Friends with a glass of wine after a long night at work (like I am right now).
My summer was perfect. Really. I actually got to spend much needed time with my family, enjoyed a countless number of Girls Nights, and had a wonderful week with Ben just recently. It's funny because I visited my advisor yesterday and got all checked out for graduation. It's just weird knowing life is going to change so much in less than a year. Ben will be back home and I'll be looking for job. Don't know the exact details but I just know it's about to change. Which makes me savor every day and I love it.
Ok well I'm off to bed, about to start a very busy but exciting 2nd to last semester of college!!! Well not if I go to grad school but anyway!
Here's the pics!




This is before couches, I need to take pics with the couches but I'm too lazy. They're cute though, same color as the curtains!




0 comments: