Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Resolution: Pass/Fail halfway Mark

Resolutions

25
1. Live within my means (budget). Fail.
2. Be picky about who I date. Find a good, worthwhile person to spend my days with. Fail.
3. Drink less. Know my limits. Fail.
4. Work toward my dream job with an innocence project. In Progress (in grad school!)
5. Be a better friend. Be more thoughtful. Pass.
6. Smile. Be friendly to strangers especially when out running or at work. Fail.
7. Journal daily. In Progress (not 100% but I do have a journal going).
8. Be more comfortable and confident with just being me. Fail.
9. Continue learning to cook. Fail.
10. Love life. In Progress
11. Be brave. In Progress
12. Read and write more. Fail.
13. Keep up Memphis blog. Pass.
14. Say how I really feel. Pass.
15. Get back to God and being an integral part of the church. Fail.
16. Spend time with babies. Fail.
17. Fall in love again ... but don't pretend to. Find something real. On hold.
18. Run a marathon. In Progress (training for a 5k, baby steps =))
19. Earn my masters. In Progress
20. Spend less time on social media/email. Only check/update once a day. In Progress
21. Be able to define what's unique about me. Fail
22. Train Memphis. Fail
23. Find and love living with a roommate. Might be my last opportunity to do that! In Progress
24. Respect my body. Fail
25. Go on a trip with Dad to DC/NY and cruise with Gma. In Progress
26. (one to grow on) ... Find something new to do that I love. Still working on it...

0 comments: