Friday, December 4, 2009

December Brings Winter, Finally!


Memphis and I took a walk at the park and then decided to cuddle and relax since the big day is tomorrow and we are both frozen from the inside out from being outside. I feel ready, just want to do the very best I can and finish up my applications so I can start planning. I'm so excited :)
Memphis says hi... actually he hates when the computer is on my lap and he's not. This is his, "Seriously, Mom, I-hate-that-thing face." Better go.

1 comments:

Francisco Castelo Branco said...

Nice blog. I added to my favourites

I invite you to watch my blog.
The address is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com
It is written in Portuguese but i have google translate, wherever you have a lot of pictures, so you can be familiarize with the matters.

Take a look and give a opinion

See you