Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pumpkin Spice



This morning I woke up and had a cup of pumpkin spice coffee (yum). Then I bundled up and Joe and I took Memphis for a run at the park. I'm very grateful for that park because there is rarely anyone else around, therefore we can let Memphis run and play without being on the leash. He's getting so big and I enjoy watching him chase the squirrels and geese and run around with a neon green frisbee that blocks his vision completely.

I've never studied so hard for a test, and my confidence is wavering. However, I know where my strength is rooted and that I will perform the best that I possibly can on Saturday. And that whether I get into law school or not is trivial, this test just determines what my next steps are. Either I'll begin a hard three years of a legal education or I'll go find work and start a professional life three years earlier. Is it bad that both choices are exciting to me? I think I'm ready for change and no matter what my score is, change is coming and that is sufficient for me.

And I know myself well enough to know that if law school is what I truly want, I will get a job, wait 5 years and try again. Or just rock this test the first time :)

1 comments:

Christina said...

Good luck! I know you'll do great on Saturday!! Love you!