Monday, May 11, 2009

So, So Ready!

Forgive me, this will all be mostly about school because right now I can't even force myself to study I am so anxious to just get through my final tomorrow!

GiST 5:365
1. Completing EVERYTHING I needed to today and knowing tomorrow will be the last time I have to take a final as an undergrad.

2. Seeing the pictures of my gorgeous little sister at prom :) She's so pretty!









3. The WTF greeting card website Sumo posted - It's funny she is so brilliant!
4. All of the new country songs I just downloaded. I finally got over the, "I can't listen to country because I'm single now" phase. And remembered how much I LOVE IT. Pretty sure me and my sister need to do the country concert pack at UMB this summer again.
5. The gorgeous weather today - I got to study
on the porch which made it not as miserable as it could have been. I still despise this class but it's over in about 12 hours!!!!!!!! woohoo!

Pray for me to pass this final, I keep freaking out thinking I'm going to fail the one class I need to graduate lol. I know it's crazy but I really haven't ever felt this unprepared. I've studied for 12 hours, still clueless.

0 comments: