Friday, May 8, 2009

Rain

I fell asleep and woke up to the rain, thunder and lightening. I used to be terrified of storms and especially despise the rain on days when I had to be on campus all day long. I've really enjoyed it lately though: the smell, the peace and the fact that I will turn off every noise-maker I have and just rest when it rains. Anyway, I'm headed home to see my mom for mother's day.

GiST 2:365
1. Rain
2. The rest I had last night after two very long days
3. The time off I was given today and tomorrow so I could see my family that I've been missing so much
4. Talking to my best friend Stacey last night for a while: we don't get to talk a lot or very often but I love catching up with her and laughing about some of the things that happen in our lives. She is such a good friend to have :)
5. The perfect amount of time I have to prep for my final now that I've completed my projects.

Have a happy Friday :)

0 comments: