Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grace In Small Things



"It is with this thought that I am beginning one year of posts called "Grace In Small Things". Every day for 365 days, I will post a list of five things that have graced my life, either on that day or at any time in my life. Feel free to join me. Or mock me. Or, you know, do whatever's in your heart. You can start on whatever day you want, so if you come across this six months from now, don't let that hold you back."
-Schmutzie (http://www.schmutzie.com/2008/11/grace-in-small-things.html)

A New Challenge

I think this will help keep me faithful to my blog. And it's just a brilliant idea!

GiST 1:365
1. E-mail from my dad this morning, rather lengthy for my dad, telling me he's excited to see me :)
2. Waking up at exactly 8 a.m. (when I was supposed to be in class presenting) and arriving just in time for my group to present last
3. Sitting in my last college class as an undergraduate at this moment
4. Raising my hand to let everyone know I graduate!!!


0 comments: